With a heavy societal focus on the way a woman looks, it is unsurprising that weight loss is a common goal.
However, only a small percentage of women use resistance training as a part of their regime meaning they are missing out on all the benefits that come with lifting weights.
Join Nardia as she discusses how to build a good foundation of strength to optimise potential, and why strength training is the key to long-term emotional and physical wellbeing.
At the end of this mini-course you'll:
- Gain an understanding of how to apply basic assessment tools which will qualify the female client for particular exercise movements
- Be able to identify women-specific areas of biomechanical concern which will need to be addressed for example pelvic floor and joint mobility.
- Be able to plan for and address any identified women-specific areas of biomechanical concern
- Gain insight into how a Women’s lifestyle affects her ability or inability to progress or achieve results
- The participant will learn how to apply ‘strength training’ parameters to women of different ages.
> This is a filmed lecture from Filex conference.
> f you are new here then when you enter your details you will be prompted to create an account. Once you've done that you can log in on your mobile or desktop to access the lecture.